[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP Meeting - October 31th - 17:00 UTC

zhenhua.luo at freescale.com zhenhua.luo at freescale.com
Mon Oct 27 03:22:22 PDT 2014

Bob,

[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] This time(1:00 am) doesn't work for me, I have suggested Otavio to adjust the meeting time.

> Can we please get an update on FSL QorIQ rollout per Zhenhua's schedule that
> he sent out in July:
> https://www.mail-archive.com/meta-
> freescale at yoctoproject.org/msg09249.html
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Some items are done according to the schedule, and some items can't meet previous plan due to different reasons. I can update the detailed progress during the meeting.

> Also, can we discuss layer reorganization to accommodate both QorIQ ARM and
> PPC?
[Luo Zhenhua-B19537] Otavio gives some comments for my previous proposal and might have better idea, I am preparing the SRS doc for the solution discussion.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua