[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP Meeting - October 31th - 17:00 UTC

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Oct 25 07:39:28 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

Our community meeting is still pending. It is important we don't lose
the pace and I'd like to propose we do this one in:

 Date: October 31th
 Time: 17:00 UTC

Last month, we had issues with Google Hangout, because of the 10
participants limit. So we are using the Freescale bridge, this month.

Rogerio Nunes has gently agreed in using his bridge number. The
numbers below for this next meeting:

U.S. & Canada: 800.867.1147
AUSTRALIA: 1800009128 (Toll Free)
AUSTRIA: 0800291873 (Toll Free)
BELGIUM: 080077334 (Toll Free)
BRAZIL: 08008919636 (Toll Free)
DENMARK: 80703159 (Toll Free)
FINLAND: 0800770233 (Toll Free)
FRANCE: 0800941695 (Toll Free)
GERMANY: 08001014519 (Toll Free)
GREECE: 0080016122039738 (Toll Free)
HUNGARY: 0680017180 (Toll Free)
INDIA: 0008001006032 (Toll Free)
IRELAND: 1800944116 (Toll Free)
ISRAEL: 1809459738 (Toll Free)
ITALY: 800782388 (Toll Free)
MEXICO: 0018005140893 (Toll Free)
PORTUGAL: 800819106 (Toll Free)
RUSSIAN FEDERATION: 81080022801012 (Toll Free)
SPAIN: 900801645 (Toll Free)
SWEDEN: 0201400559 (Toll Free)
SWITZERLAND: 0800563054 (Toll Free)
UNITED KINGDOM: 08005280546 (Toll Free)

Access Code: 9543618#

The proposed FSL Community BSP Meeting Agenda is:

Status
* Short testing status from maintainers/testers
* Upcoming board
* Dizzy status
* Upstream
Status of actions of last meeting
* start a [Document] thread for documentation tasks
   * add Vybrid/QorlQ/ from meta-fsl-arm in RN (description)
* Setup a meeting to talk about linux-next
Action points
* i.MX Hub
   * Where / How to coordinate work with other i.MX community people
Document
* Help needed for text review - English native speaker.