[meta-freescale] fsl-image-gui-qt5 + qtwebengine = startup issue?

randy.krakora at freescale.com randy.krakora at freescale.com
Wed Oct 8 07:50:11 PDT 2014

I built fsl-image-weston-qt5 and it ran fine, no issues, then ?I added qtwebengine to my local.conf, rebuilt and now it seems busybox is hosed.

At boot, there is an fs error, that recommends fsck, then "sh: cannot set terminal process group...sh: no job control in this shell".

I'm looking at rfs diffs and see lots of busybox stuff missing or different...does anyone know why the addition of qtwebengine would do this? Is it a size thing in the rfs creation of yocto? ( Surely I can't have just built the largest rfs )

On the bright side, the WebEngine libs are there ( they probably won't work, but at least they are there ). :)

Regards,
Randy Krakora