[meta-freescale] Packagegroup unexpectedly builds recipe

Jonas Rydow jrydow at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 00:08:49 PDT 2014

OK, that makes sense. It does however mean that to be sure that to not get
clashes
between packages providing the same file, one would need to have only one
packagegroup
per recipe.

There are a lot of recipes that define several packagegroups in the same
recipe. I think
that is why I thought that they were built independently form one-another.

Thanks for the clarification.
Jonas