[meta-freescale] Linphone 3.6.1 on yocto with Freescale SabreSD

Konstantin Kovalev lepeletie at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:45:22 PDT 2014

Oh, sorry for that previous unformatted message! I can't understand on what stage I lose the new line symbols...

Here some details about my situation:
My board is Freescale Sabre platform for Smart Devices based on iMX6 quad core processor. "http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT"
I use yocto "Poky" 1.6 master branch and my image is "fsl-image-multimedia-full".
Linux version is "Linux imx6qsabresd 3.10.17-1.0.0_ga+g232293e #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jul 2 12:52:24 MSK 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux".
The linphone is an internet phone or Voice Over IP phone based on SIP protocol (like Skype) "http://www.linphone.org/"
Saying "self view" I meant the option which allows to display a video from my web camera (OV 5640 mipi camera on Sabre board) directly to my touch screen using Xv or GLX library (I use bouth).
I use recipes for the linphone from this git repository https://github.com/daniel-dnil/meta-dnil/tree/master/recipes-linphone
I can post any other information, just ask.
Sorry for the bad style of my message. It is my first experience.