[meta-freescale] Linphone 3.6.1 on yocto with Freescale SabreSD

Konstantin Kovalev lepeletie at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 06:34:57 PDT 2014

Here some details about my situation:My board is Freescale Sabre platform for Smart Devices based on iMX6 quad core processor. "http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=RDIMX6SABREPLAT"I use yocto "Poky" 1.6 master branch and my image is "fsl-image-multimedia-full".Linux version is "Linux imx6qsabresd 3.10.17-1.0.0_ga+g232293e #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Jul 2 12:52:24 MSK 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux".The linphone is an internet phone or Voice Over IP phone based on SIP protocol (like Skype) "http://www.linphone.org/"Saying "self view" I meant the option which allows to display a video from my web camera (OV 5640 mipi camera on Sabre board) directly to my touch screen using Xv or GLX library (I use bouth).I use recipes for the linphone from this git repository https://github.com/daniel-dnil/meta-dnil/tree/master/recipes-linphoneI can post any other information, just ask. Sorry for the bad style of my message. It is my first experience.