[meta-freescale] Linphone 3.6.1 on yocto with Freescale SabreSD

Konstantin Kovalev lepeletie at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 07:00:34 PDT 2014

Thank you for your quick response!So, about these errors with HDMI and a network. At this stage I do not use HDMI monitor and a network connection. I am just trying to display a video data from my OV 5640 web camera via the linphone. Moreover, I am absolutely certain that these errors have no impact on my problem because I know the causes of it.