[meta-freescale] Overlay image and Text over video using hardware module in i.mx6

Sachin Deshpande 3mediatech at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:03:35 PST 2014

Hello Philip,

Thanks for the reply.

The above suggestion  means that I need to do the overlaying at the client
end. I want  to do this at server i.e. encoder end as I want to multicast
the stream .

If I do this at the encoder and multicast the stream then I will not need
any sync at clients to display the text it will just plain decoding and
displaying the stream.

Is there a way to do this or the overlay is possible at client only ?

Regards,
Sachin