[meta-freescale] Overlay image and Text over video using hardware module in i.mx6

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 20:28:13 PST 2014

One consideration is the encode distortion you might see in the text, but in gstreamer is should be possible to overlay text and graphics prior to encode.   That is most likely done in software.  Not sure if the gstreamer elements will do the compositing using the IPU or not.

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPad