[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Test Plan Announcement 1.6

Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
Tue Apr 22 16:59:47 PDT 2014

I´ve been thinking about it, as well. Today I completed several tests and it looks like it does not make any sense to repeat aplay or evetest test over and over in the same kernel (2.6.35 for imx53qsb, i.e.)

But, in other hand, these silly tests make sure we have a good kernel integration.

Other feedback I received from Fabio:

- Does audio capture work?
- Does HDMI audio playback work?
- Does SPDIF audio playback work?
- Does USB host work?
- Does USB gadget work? (g_ether for example)
- Does suspend/resume work?
- Does SATA work?
- Does Wifi work?

To be added as test for 1.7

> I finished to filled for all the cfa boards today but I'll send a patch to
> tweak the kernel configuration so that they behave a bit better (mainly
> removing a lot of debug and better handling of the USB phy)

Sweet!
(I always realize something to be changed during the test cycle.)

So far we have 18 responses, for 11 MACHINEs ( 7 MACHINEs are from Alexandre)

Daiane