[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Test Plan Announcement 1.6

Alexandre Belloni alexandre.belloni at free-electrons.com
Tue Apr 22 15:40:08 PDT 2014

Hi,

One last thing to add to the test plan would be ethernet connectivity as
a lot of the boards have that available.

I finished to filled for all the cfa boards today but I'll send a patch
to tweak the kernel configuration so that they behave a bit better
(mainly removing a lot of debug and better handling of the USB phy)