[meta-freescale] RFC regarding glimagesink

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Mon Jul 29 13:12:46 PDT 2013

On 07/29/2013 01:06 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 4:54 PM, Eric Nelson
> <eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com> wrote:
>> Hi Rogerio,
>>

>> On 07/29/2013 12:29 PM, Rogerio Nunes wrote:
>>>
>>> My apologies, Eric.
>>>
>>> I misread your email the first time.
>>>
>>> I'm trying a clean build now with master-next, but I'm having dependency
>>> issues.
>>> As soon as I fix this I'll look into glimagesink.
>>>
>> I had some dependency issues as well, and I had to revert
>> Abhijit's wayland patch (78936c1994cb2db102bd200123be976a7c051b98)
>> to get past them.
>>
>> For some reason, with that patch, I was seeing the wayland version
>> of some libraries, so configure failed on gst-plugins-gl.
>
> You need to build the system without x11 and wayland distro features;
> it should fix the issue.

I tried figuring out where/how DISTRO_FEATURES gets set, but
kinda got lost in the structure.

Does something need to be defined to prevent Wayland from leaking
into the image? I certainly didn't **ask** for it...

I'm still quite the n00b, but don't see anything in my
image file:

IMAGE_FEATURES += "splash package-management ssh-server-openssh"

# In case we have X11 enabled, provide a working session for use
IMAGE_FEATURES += "${@base_contains("DISTRO_FEATURES", "x11",
"x11-base", "", d)}"

LICENSE = "MIT"

inherit core-image