[meta-freescale] RFC regarding glimagesink

Rogerio Nunes ronunes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 13:11:59 PDT 2013

Indeed.

I removed x11 but didn't realize wayland was still there.

DISTRO_FEATURES="alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia
usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc ipv4 ipv6
libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets
libc-charsets libc-crypt libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz
libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse libc-getlogin libc-idn
libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-locales libc-locale-code libc-memusage
libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn
libc-streams libc-sunrpc libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp
libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc
libc-posix-wchar-io pulseaudio sysvinit largefile opengl multiarch
wayland"

Actually I am using the definition I've always used in my local.conf:
DISTRO_FEATURES ?= "alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia
usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc
${DISTRO_FEATURES_LIBC}"

So need to check how wayland is being added now.

Thx