[meta-freescale] Updating fsl-community-bsp

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Feb 21 06:23:07 PST 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM, John Weber <rjohnweber at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to update the bsp since some changes have been incorprated
> recently.
>
> When I installed the BSP, I followed the steps on this page:
> https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform
>
> This makes use of repo to automate the setup and installation.
>
> Is there an good way of updating?  I've tried 'repo sync' and that doesn't
> seem to work.  I did realize that in this install meta-fsl-arm seems to be
> checking out the master branch, and I think I need to be using danny.

Have you been able to update it? 'repo sync' ought to take care of
everything. One possible issues is if you have uncommited changes in
one of the repositories as 'repo' will deny to update this specific
one but in this case you can use 'git stash' or do a temporary commit
and update it.

Mobile: +55 53 9981-7854              http://projetos.ossystems.com.br