[meta-freescale] Updating fsl-community-bsp

John Weber rjohnweber at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:43:09 PST 2013

I'm trying to update the bsp since some changes have been incorprated
recently.

When I installed the BSP, I followed the steps on this page:
https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform

This makes use of repo to automate the setup and installation.

Is there an good way of updating?  I've tried 'repo sync' and that doesn't
seem to work.  I did realize that in this install meta-fsl-arm seems to be
checking out the master branch, and I think I need to be using danny.

Thanks,
John