[meta-freescale] i.MX6q Boot failure using MACHINE=nitrogen6x

Tarek El-Sherbiny tarek.elsherbiny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 07:12:44 PST 2013

Hi Eric,

root at nitrogen6x:~# cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/modes
S:720x480p-60
S:720x576p-50
S:1280x720p-50
S:1280x720p-60
S:1280x1024p-60
V:1024x768p-75
V:1024x768p-70
V:1024x768p-60
V:800x600p-75
V:800x600p-72
V:800x600p-60
V:640x480p-75
V:640x480p-72
V:640x480p-60
U:720x400p-70
D:1360x768p-60
D:1280x720p-60
V:640x480p-60
root at nitrogen6x:~# cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/mode
S:1280x1024p-60

I'm not running the latest U-boot!

Thanks,
Tarek