[linux-yocto] [yocto] A question on adding a new program to a new meta layer

Insop Song insop.song at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 09:07:50 PDT 2013

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM, Bruce Ashfield
<bruce.ashfield at windriver.com> wrote:

> As an example, I have a schedtool recipe that uses the
> git://gitorious.org/sched_deadline/schedtool-dl.git
> repository with a 4 patch series to enable full sched_deadline/EDF
> support versus the custom repository that you created on github.
> We'll work to unify the edf and other -rt support in the upstream
> projects, so we want to reference those trees whenever possible (unless
> we get so much development, that a tracking tree makes sense).

Agree, It's better to unify. I will look into and will update you more on this.

> Also, don't be concerned that I show up as the only maintainer in the
> meta-realtime layer, as I merge parts from your existing layer, credit
> will be given and if it is ok with you, I'll have you down as a maintainer
> or co-maintainer where it makes sense.
>
> Since I'm going to be out of the office for the next few days, I may
> push out my initial merges without much testing, so if you have a
> chance to test, and send patches .. that would be a great help.

Could you tell me how to get the access to the git.yoctoproject?
If you are busy due to OOO, don't worry on this. I should be able to
manage in local git until you come back.

Thank you.

Insop