[Automated-testing] Test definition for CKI

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Sat Oct 19 16:50:48 PDT 2019

Veronika or Nikolai,

I'm putting together information for my test definition talk at ATS,
and I'd like to make sure I've got the information for CKI correct.

I've been using the repository:
https://github.com/CKI-project/tests-beaker.git

I seem to recall hearing about a meta-data field that referenced the source files or lines,
that was intended to be used as part of the trigger mechanism for a test.
This was during your talk at Plumbers. I looked at the slides from
plumbers here:
https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/event/4/contributions/287/attachments/213/468/red_hat_joins_ci_party.pdf
and I see what I think I recall on slide 177, under pattern:sources.

I don't see where this "Suite Data" file is or where it comes from.  Apparently it's in a "KPET-DB"?
And it looks like the file format is yaml.
Is there a public repository where I could look at some more examples of this file,
for my test definition analysis?  Or, if not, would it be possible to send me one or
two representative examples of this, for different tests run by CKI?

Thanks,
 -- Tim