[Automated-testing] Test definition for CKI

Veronika Kabatova vkabatov at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 06:03:04 PDT 2019

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

this repo is currently private as it contains some sensitive data that's way
too mixed up with the test metadata. IIRC Nick has a plan to split it out
and publish the repo with test data.

The full repo is used for any test run, and the kpet tool builds a Beaker
XML based on the parameters (such as tree and architecture). The examples
in the presentation basically contain everything about the test cases, Nick
specifically picked the examples to show all possibilities. I don't think
we have any docs we could point you to (definitely something we should
improve) but if you have any specific questions that weren't answered in
the talk let us know.

For the ease of your analysis, I put a (redacted) index.yaml for the
networking test from the slides up here:

https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/YidUsdYUBt9PNOBbH15DlA

Veronika