[Automated-testing] Automated Testing Summit official announcement

Tim.Bird at sony.com Tim.Bird at sony.com
Mon Jun 17 10:07:20 PDT 2019

Hello everyone,

I just thought I'd quickly formally announce the Automated Testing Summit 2019.
It's planned for October 31 in Lyon, France.  See the LF event page for it here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/ats-2019/

Please note that this is an open event, 1 day, consisting of 2 tracks, with a CFP
deadline of August 13.

Let me know if you plan on attending (or, better yet, make a proposal to speak or
for a discussion session, or register for the event).

Note that this is the day following ELC Europe, in Lyon.

Please note that I'm going on vacation this week, and won't be answering e-mails
until next Monday (July 24).  If anyone has questions, I'll answer them then.  I'm sorry
to announce-and-run, but I didn't want to delay getting this information out.
(If you or your organization are interested in sponsoring ATS, please send
me a private e-mail at tim.bird (at) sony.com)

Regards,
 -- Tim