[Automated-testing] Open Automated Testing Standards conference call.

Maria Högberg maria.hogberg at linaro.org
Thu Jun 6 04:57:01 PDT 2019

Hi,

The next call is in a week, the 13th of June. As of:
https://elinux.org/Automated_Testing#Conference_call

Agenda from the last meeting can be viewed here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j1OIsFDLYqIStdm-Ltjj8XZ870oFJlUj8NrGP0CixKU

Please tell me if you want things to be added to the agenda, it is
currently not open for edits by anyone but me, but will be at the time
of next meeting.

There are recordings from last meeting and they will eventually be
placed somewhere publicly and linked to from the wiki page mentioned
above.
These as well as the agendas can be formatted into a more open format
if needs be. Specs can be discussed as a quick point in next meeting.

All the best,

//Maria Högberg