[Automated-testing] [board-farm] Some questions (mailinglist, SD MUX and WiFI SD)

Andrew Murray amurray at witekio.com
Tue Oct 31 04:23:52 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the initiative so far in turning the BoF into
action. I'm hoping that in a years time at the next conference we will
have some collaborative progress to report :).

Regarding the mailing list, I'm happy to follow Tim's suggestion on
the YP automated-testing list - it's obviously not related to the
Yocto Project but it does exist right now and we can begin using it
without further discussion. We can always change it in the future if
we build traction within this project. But thanks everyone else for
the offers.

I'd suggest anyone interested in this topic also subscribe to the list
- I'll wait a few days before posting to ensure no-one misses
anything.

Regarding leadership, I have some ideas on scope and what we can
tangibly achieve, i'll share these on the mailing list (e.g. a terms
of reference). But lets see if any natural leaders emerge.

Thanks,

Andrew Murray

--

Andrew Murray