[yocto] Where to get kconfig-frontends package?

Matouš Pokorný matous.pokorny at datavision.cz
Thu Sep 26 05:02:07 PDT 2019

Hello!

I come from NuttX RTOS project (nuttx.org), and we use Kconfig tool for
configuration. The toolchain build script gets kconfig-frontends source
code from the same server as Yocto (http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org). The
server is down for approx. one week and it caused the fail during the
toolchain building. Have you met this problem as well? We would like to
switch to another more reliable repository, but I read, the server's owner
is one of the Linux core developers. So the server is a kind of primary
source. Do you have a suggestion on how to solve this problem? I would like
to ask you for help because you know the Linux ecosystem and are in the
same situation as we are.

Thank you.

*Matous Pokorny*
Embedded System Developer