[yocto] QA notification for completed autobuilder build (yocto-2.8_M3.rc1)

richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Sep 23 00:45:36 PDT 2019

On Mon, 2019-09-23 at 07:37 +0000, Jain, Sangeeta wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> LSB support was expected to be removed from build 'yocto-2.8_M3.rc1'
> onwards, but link on AB still points to LSB images.
> The images present inside
> https://autobuilder.yocto.io/pub/releases/yocto-2.8_M3.rc1/machines/genericx86-64-lsb/
>   are built with systemd as init manager.
>
> Can you please confirm if these are altcfg images and the link name
> needs to updated?

Well spotted!

I can confirm these are altcfg images which have systemd as the init
manager.

For backwards compatibility the autobuilder target names didn't change
but the configuration they're built with did. I hadn't realised this
would be visible in the release so we may need to think about that for
M4 but they are altcfg images.

[Added Vineela to cc:]

Cheers,

Richard