[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Confusion about U-Boot setup

Greg Wilson-Lindberg GWilson at sakuraus.com
Wed Sep 4 13:10:05 PDT 2019

I wasn't originally looking for the boot delay, that is what marek mentioned. I was looking for general configuration info and where the uEnv.txt got setup. I thought somehow I had missed some docs on u-boot configuration as there are so many configuration options that can be set by yocto variables. I guess they don't exist for u-boot and I will look in the u-boot config_file.h
Thanks,
Greg