[yocto] Collaboration on Testing GCC/LLVM Toolchains

Nicholas Krause xerofoify at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:01:46 PST 2019

Greetings All,

I'm a student working on multi-threading GCC and researching it. Seems
that it my

time doing it and other things with the project it would be great to
start collaborating

on testing gcc/llvm upstream with Yocto. Granted there is a testsuite
for both but it

would be great to also test it against a build system that builds real
world software.

Furthermore I'm aware that this is done for Yocto toolchain selection
internally but it

would be great if we can start collaborating on testing upstream
toolchains if

possible.

Not sure if that's done already so sorry for the noise if it is,

Nick