[yocto] meta-sunxi maintained?

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:49:41 PDT 2019

Hello,

I'm just curious if meta-sunxi is still maintained? I was contributed
to layer back while and when look now thud branch is un-compilable
(dri2proto not replaced) and warrior branch not created yet. There is
14 issues + 6 pending pull requests. Added maintainers also in CC. I
think it would be good to have sunxi properly maintained as boards
with sunxi processors are popular. I can give a hand as co-maintainer
if necessary. Thanks a lot.

BR,

marek

--