[yocto] meta-sunxi maintained?

Enrico ebutera at users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 27 08:44:01 PDT 2019

Hi,

i try to keep it maintained, but now i just have a lime2 for testing
on real hardware, and i don't have the resources to do test builds for
all the supported boards.
Your help would be welcome, i can't check right now if i have the
rights to add you as co-maintainer, anyway i will add you.

Thanks for the help!

Enrico