[yocto] distrodata documentation in 2.7 Mega Manual

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:24:03 PDT 2019

Paul & Alexander,

I have updated the YP doc set for the removal of the three classes.
Changes apply to the 2.7 and "master" (2.8)
trees.  You see the effects in:

 * https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.7/mega-manual/mega-manual.html
 * https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.8/mega-manual/mega-manual.html

Thanks for pointing these out and for the added explanations.

Scott