[yocto] configuration for a layer apart from local.conf

Pandey, Kamal Kamal.Pandey at ifm.com
Tue May 21 22:11:45 PDT 2019

Hi,
I want to know if there is any other place where we can set configuration for a particular layer, apart from local.conf. For example if I want to set LICENSE_FLAGS_WHITELIST can I do that in layer.conf, or do I need to do that in local.conf only. Similarly for BBMASK too. So basically my question is, for setting the configurations of a particular layer, is there any place where I can set those variables inside that layer only?
Best Regards
Kamal Pandey