[yocto] packaging documentation

Steve Scott sscott at san.rr.com
Wed Mar 13 08:47:54 PDT 2019

Hi Scott:

Yes, I’ve been searching in the mega manual, and I’ve read the section in the overview manual. The old OE Manual explanation was more what I was looking for. It seems that has been lost somewhere along the way. Filing a bug against the docs sounds like a good idea – I’m not sure how to do that.

Thanks.

-steve