[yocto] Support NAND flash

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:12:14 PDT 2019

Thanks Josef for the response and links, the board is not off the
shelf product, it was designed by a hardware contractor, so I have do
as you advised to change kernel+config and to add mtd-utils recipe.

In my previous project working on a TI ARM processor with NOR Flash,
installed with Debian armhf, I did not recall any work to interface
MTD NOR Flash, it was booted like a normal Linux distribute. For NAND,
is the Linux be able to handle read / write NAND flash as in NOR?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

- JH