[yocto] arm yocto-linux custom defconfig not working

Gabriele Zampieri gabbla.malist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 06:59:17 PDT 2019

Hi Pierluigi,

just to be clear, have you specified your defconfig in the SRC_URI of your
kernel recipe? You can write an append file (that I guess you already did)
and add:

FILESEXTRAPATHS_prepend := "${THISDIR}/files:"
SRC_URI_append= " file://defconfig"

The above snippet assume that you are placing defconfig in files/

Gabriele