[yocto] Integration of Conan Package Manager into the Yocto Project

Dani Manzaneque danimanzaneque at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 04:35:40 PDT 2019

Hi!

We have developed an integration with Yocto for the open-source Conan
C/C++ package manager.
This integration includes the ability to cross-build packages with a
Yocto SDK Toolchain and later deploy them in the Yocto build.

We have created a blog post with a brief introduction to the Yocto
Project and the announcement of the integration:
https://blog.conan.io/2019/07/26/Conan-Yocto-integration.html

And a detailed section in our documentation with the configuration for
the meta-conan layer and the Bitbake recipes for the packages:
https://docs.conan.io/en/latest/integrations/cross_platform/yocto.html

Feedback is welcomed. Thanks a lot!