[yocto] how to stop applying patches in yocto project

Randy MacLeod randy.macleod at windriver.com
Thu Jul 25 18:47:26 PDT 2019

On 7/25/19 7:19 AM, Tg, Harish wrote:
> Hi,
>
>           I have requirement that I shall not apply patches to the yocto
> project and then build u-boot, kernel and the images. Can u please help
> me? Basically I need to revert back to PSDKLA-3.02 Release and without
> patches. Please guide me.

PSDKLA-3.02 seems to be a TI distro that is apparently based on oe-core:

http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/Category:Processor_SDK_Linux_Automotive

You should contact who ever your vendor or support organization is.

If you can formulated and explain your question in fairly generic
oe-core/yocto terms ideally with links to public git repos, then
perhaps someone will help you out here.

Good luck,
../Randy

--