[yocto] How to specify a different kernel for an image

Gabriele Zampieri gabbla.malist at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 23:05:17 PDT 2019

Hi Patrick,

thank you for the clarification.
I have no idea on how to encapsulate the output of bitbake into another
image in a nice and clean way. I'm pretty sure that you must run two
separate bitbake, one per MACHINE.
What about a partitioned USB stick? You could have the base partition
schema plus an extra partition that contains the production image. The
implementation depends on which tool you are going to use to partition the
output image (if any).

Gabriele