[yocto] wpewebkit, cog and libgles2

Andy Pont andy.pont at sdcsystems.com
Thu Jul 18 07:20:52 PDT 2019

I wrote...

>The conf/distro/poky-atmel.conf file in meta-atmel contains the
>following line:
>
>DISTRO_FEATURES_remove ?= "opengl wayland x11 3g nfc pulseaudio”
>
>Switching back to the regular DISTRO = “poky” seems to have got it
>building again.
Switching back to poky caused a whole host of other issues.  I have
managed to create a configuration that fully builds cog and wpewebkit
using poky-atmel with wpebackend-rdk, wayland and core-image-weston.

When I boot the board a desktop appears with an icon that opens a
Wayland terminal.   I’m trying to find some information on how to
replace that so that it starts Cog automatically at boot up but not
finding anything helpful.  I know that Cog itself works as I can start
it up using the debug terminal.

-Andy.