[yocto] Stuck to build zImage-initramfs

JH jupiter.hce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 04:47:52 PDT 2019

Thanks Zoran, I did see that link and your post to run mkimage. Did
you get zImage-initramfs? I have to admit, I lost in that long email
discussion with different approaches, I tried all set up, but there is
no zImage-initramfs to be generated, files built in deploy/images just
could not be used to run uuu on imx6 RAM.

There is post for add KERNEL_INITRAMFS = "-initramfs", it looks like
very close to generate zImage-initramfs, but I could still not get it
:-(.

Thank you very much.