[yocto] dev_pkgs feature caused conflict

Burton, Ross ross.burton at intel.com
Fri Jul 5 02:46:42 PDT 2019

file /lib/firmware/ti-connectivity/wl18xx-fw-4.bin from install of
linux-firmware-wl12xx-1:0.0+git0+d114732723-r0.noarch conflicts with
file from package firmware-wireless-wilink8-1.0-r0.cortexa9hf_neon
file /lib/firmware/brcm/brcmfmac4330-sdio.bin from install of
linux-firmware-bcm4330-1:0.0+git0+d114732723-r0.noarch conflicts with
file from package firmware-wireless-brcm-1.0-r0.cortexa9hf_neon

Looks like your BSP is shipping its own firmware (firmware-wireless-*)
that ships the same files as linux-firmware.  Speak to your BSP
provider to detemine what one of those needs to be removed.

Ross