[yocto] How to share buildhistory?

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Wed Jan 16 07:30:31 PST 2019

Hi all.

I'm working with imx6dlsabresd and krogoth with 2 pc (PC1, PC2) which
commit the sources in  the same git repository

I need to share buildhistory between PC1 and PC2.

That is:

- I build app_1.0.bb on PC1 and I get app_1.0-r0.3_armhf.deb

- I commit/push from PC1 to the git repos.

- In PC2 I pull from git repos

- I bitbake app_1.0.bb and I would get app_1.0-r0.4_armhf.deb

Is it possible to do that?

Often I work with PC1 placed in my office, sometimes I need to keep on
the development with PC2, placed in my customer's office.

But I need to continue on PC2 where I stopped with PC1

Best regards,

 MZ