[yocto] Is it possible to upgrade Nodejs from 8 to 10 LTS?

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 17:03:10 PST 2019

I tried to port the recipe to node 9.11.2 and I built it without errors
with yocto thud.
The same for both 10.*0.0* and 10*.4.0*.
Everything seems to be ok, but I still need to run these versions on a real
board, so I'll confirm the result in a couple of days.

However, when I try, for instance with either node 10.*15*.0, 10.*14.2* I
receive tons of warnings and the error *"out/Release/torque: Syntax error:
newline unexpected".*
Instead, with both 10.0.0, 10.4.0, I can build also without warnings.

*I still trying to understand the maximum version that I can build to try
to compare it. *
*I'll do some check and then I'll post the recipe with the new patch file
and the full log with the error (it's really huge) to ask help.*