[yocto] adding files to data partition (not rootfs)

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 06:02:49 PST 2019

Hello,

I can to the problem that we have 2x rootfs + data partition where
persistent data sholud be stored. We also want to store some configuration
files in persistent data partition. I've created wic file with fixed size
of that partition but I'm not sure how to add files to that partition. Is
there some generic yocto way how to deal with that? Thanks for any pointers.

BR,

marek

--
as simple and primitive as possible