[yocto] Happy to be hear.

Matt-Klaus Mushi developer.mattklaus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:00:36 PST 2019

Greetings, to the brains behind the YoctoProject.

My name is Mbah Matt-Klaus, an undergrad student from Cameroon.
Our community here encourages contributing to OpenSource, and there have
been a lot going on.

So, I went through a list of OS communities, and my greatest interest was
in this community (due to my love for electronics and embedded systems). My
excitement led me to watch a few videos, read from YoctoProject
<https://yoctoproject.org> and consequently subscribe. Despite this, I am
new to Yocto and Linux (I basically use Linux Mint on my dual-booted PC). I
would appreciate any materials to get me up to speed (I program in Python
and C++).

Thanks in advance.