[yocto] XSLT-CONFIG ERROR

Chuck Wolber chuckwolber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:20:28 PST 2019

You have to refactor the Icecast bitbake recipe to use pkg-config instead
of xslt-config.

This patch might give you some ideas:
meta/recipes-devtools/swig/swig/0001-configure-use-pkg
-config-for-pcre-detection.patch

I patched modsecurity to fix the same issue. It mostly works, but their
build fails in certain configurations. Feel free to check my patch if you
dare, but I am not an autotools expert, and probably did something wrong.

https://github.com/SpiderLabs/ModSecurity/pull/2014/files

..Ch:W..

On Mon, Feb 4, 2019 at 10:35 AM Igor Miranda <igorcmiranda3110 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey guys, I'm trying to compile the Icecast, but I'm getting the
> xslt-config error, which says that I need to change to pkg-config, but I
> dont know how to do this. Should I do a patch? Or its more easy to change
> something in the Yocto to enable the use of the xslt-config? If I need to
> use a patch, can someone explain to me how do I do something or can someone
> send me a patch that works. Please!!!! I dont have more time, I need to
> give this project, working, as soon as possible. HELP ME!

“I would challenge anyone here to think of a question upon which we once
had a scientific answer, however inadequate, but for which now the best
answer is a religious one."  -Sam Harris