[yocto] XSLT-CONFIG ERROR

Igor Miranda igorcmiranda3110 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:34:55 PST 2019

Hey guys, I'm trying to compile the Icecast, but I'm getting the
xslt-config error, which says that I need to change to pkg-config, but I
dont know how to do this. Should I do a patch? Or its more easy to change
something in the Yocto to enable the use of the xslt-config? If I need to
use a patch, can someone explain to me how do I do something or can someone
send me a patch that works. Please!!!! I dont have more time, I need to
give this project, working, as soon as possible. HELP ME!