[yocto] Conditional include in image recipe.

Erik Botö erik.boto at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 00:15:43 PDT 2019

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 12:20 PM Mauro Ziliani <mauro at faresoftware.it> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I working on a image recipe.
>
> If I include the layer meta-raspberrypi layer  I'd like to include
> recipes-code/images/rpi-basic-image-bb.
>
> While if i not include meta-raspberrypi layer I don't include
> rpi-basic-image.
>

> How can I do that?

I think this should just work if you use "include
recipes-core/images/rpi-basic-image.bb" in the recipe, since "include"
only includes a file if it exist and will not fail if it doesn't
exist. As opposed to "require" which will do the same as "include" if
the file exist, but fail if it doesn't exist.

Cheers,
Erik