[yocto] Ticket Purchasing Yocto Conference in Lyon

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 02:45:02 PDT 2019

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 11:38, <julia.ghelych-khani at daimler.com> wrote:

> some of our colleagues would like to join the yocto after the linux
> embedded. Unfortuntely I can’t find any website or link where a ticket
> purchasing is possible. Is it possible to receive any information on the
> purchasing process and when it will start?

It is right here:
https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe-2019/program/co-located-events/

There is a link that lets you modify an existing registration by adding
'extras' to it, and yocto summit is one such. You need a registration code
for the original conference that came with the confirmation email.

Alex