[yocto] Ticket Purchasing Yocto Conference in Lyon

julia.ghelych-khani at daimler.com julia.ghelych-khani at daimler.com
Tue Aug 13 07:22:03 PDT 2019

Hi,

some of our colleagues would like to join the yocto after the linux embedded. Unfortuntely I can't find any website or link where a ticket purchasing is possible. Is it possible to receive any information on the purchasing process and when it will start?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
Julia

[cid:image001.png at 01D4CD14.15B4AFB0]

Julia Ghelych-Khani | julia.ghelych-khani at daimler.com<mailto:julia.ghelych-khani at daimler.com> | +49 (176) 309 921 75 | Assistant to Head of Embedded & Frontend Technology | MBition GmbH | Dovestraße 1, 10587 Berlin, Germany
Geschäftsführer/Board of Directors: Gregor Zetsche, Falco Gottwald, Registergericht/Court of Registry: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB-Nr./Commercial Register No.: 188241 B