[yocto] Multiple ubifs partition

Gabriele Zampieri gabbla.malist at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 05:06:18 PDT 2019

Hi again,

I'm now testing genimage via meta-ptx in my Yocto workflow, but I found a
problem: I cannot set a SRC_URI in my custom image recipe (that inherit
from core-image which in turn inherit from image) because do_fetch and
do_unpack tasks have noexec set to 1. If I specify the SRC_URI with my
genimage.config, bitbake exits, complaining about LIC_FILE_CHECKSUM (that
is correctly specified). If I hack image.bbclass and comment out

#do_fetch[noexec] = "1"

#do_unpack[noexec] = "1"

The process start correctly. Is there a way to avoid touching image.bbclass
and install my configuration from the image recipe?

Thanks,
Gabriele