[yocto] QA cycle report for 2.5.3 RC3

Jain, Sangeeta sangeeta.jain at intel.com
Tue Apr 23 23:28:31 PDT 2019

That looks great to me.
As a further improvement for sharing of test results, I am working to create a wiki page for consolidated
test results. For 2.5.3, it can be viewed at:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/WW16_-_2019-04-18_-_Full_Test_Cycle_2.5.3_RC3

After you have added more results on AB, I will change some existing links on this web page with the new ones.

Another thought I have is that since for any release, all data will be removed from public AB after few days of release,
Should I include here a  link to "yocto-testresults" git repo? It will make this wiki page more useful for reference in future as well.

>Cheers,
>
>Richard

Thanks & Regards,
Sangeeta Jain